Stephen lost and found his astral body in 2007 while studying energetic healing modalities. A group of spirit guides known as the Metatronic council of nine took Stephen into a deep galactic journey of inner discovery. Through his process of drawing specific codes from this book, he was able to assimilate the distribution of his physical matter in the imaginative Universe of Mana and the structure of the light body itself.
Living light Acceleration
The Living Light Acceleration can be utilized as a self-guided initiation preparing the adept for a new life dedicated to an entirely different set of principles. This modality uses the frequencies and energies of crystals, sacred geometry (the Language of Light), geomancy points, zodiacal geomancy, astrological values, and ancient magical symbols (archetypal Images). Living Light Acceleration consists of 4 Volumes, all to be completed, before engaging Volume 5 The magic of the rainbow Grid and The Ceremony within the Seven Heavenly Bodies
Soul advancement, the physical union with the seven heavenly bodies and the five inner vehicles in light This system on initiation forms the Grid into higher Cosmic levels of Soul Advancement through the five body vehicles of light. These inner grids will continually shift our physical space so we may adapt to our individual evolution, new environments of infinite peace and joy, and to hold the intention of attaining higher soul transplants with the Divine Light Source. This Divine Light Source, or grid, brings us into alignment with the spiritual planes fully connected and present with the body, making all life experiences possible to the human form.The five inner vehicles are as follows: The Electromagnetic body, The Epi-Kinectic body, The Eka bodies, the inner body of Gematria and the outer body of Zohar.These Five Bodies will begin to elevate up through the crown chakra. When this is achieved, every cell's conscious matter rises up through the seven chakras into the divine pyramidal template of the 8th chakra (above the mind), assimilating the 9th and 10th chakra grids, which can bring forth all information from all civilizations.
THE FIVE BODIES Electromagnetic Body- The coding of Soul Advancement or higher evolved programs into the physical body. This mainly happens when we are taken from our body through dream space/time. This achieves a higher success rate through these visual light experiences as we become more accepting of the higher universal realities. Spiritual progression can be done through acceleration in a meditative state where we are taken into the Electromagnetic Body. Through this state, we can be taken into multidimensional realities (other worlds of light consciousness) and even gain knowledge on the use of the five body vehicles in preparation to wear the garment of the Christ Body.
Epi-Kinetic Body- The higher our souls advance in the order of evolution, the greater the task and responsibility of Humanity and Compassion become. It reveals a deeper understanding of self and the relativity of choices we make (encompassing two theories) 3rd dimensional and projection of 4th dimension. The Epi-Kinetic vibrations (our inner light pillars and light cores) begin to move like a dance with the purification of light in our cell membranes through our soul advancement.
Eka Bodies(Many Physical Creations)- The light grid of DNA and RNA begin combining many members of amino- acid compounds used in multiple space/time grids within multiple light dimensions so that our other biological forms can have a close similarity to other multidimensional forms of the Oversoul Body. We can have many physical bodies operating with the Oversoul Body. Our Oversoul holds all the keys and records to all our lifetimes. The Overself inhabits many biological forms to form many experiments (multidimensional lives are also known as “past lives”).
Gematria Body- A coding within God's word (YHWH) with Humanity’s Heart's inner vehicle. A sequence of events, through faith, with a specific intent to move through the “I Am” to seeing the “I Am That I Am”; the pure beauty of soul embodiment, our souls experience through advancement (our reflection). This creates the 10 pyramidal functions (the 10 commandments). Upon completion of this coding, we move away from the singularity, or the identity, of the “I.”
Zohar Body/ The Coat of Many Colours - Our outer light's body vehicle emanates through thought, expressed through the energies beyond our present time zone. The Zohar body encompasses a tone of colour energies around the other energy vehicles known as the coat of many colours. This coat is the foundation of the Zohar body. Through this incarnation process, our physical body will have the capacity through discernment to choose higher light vibrations as we pass through the null zones into higher kingdoms of Heaven, God’s Many Mansions.
Attached to the five body vehicle geometries are the inner crystalline channels of telethought communication. When studied at a deeper level, we can accelerate the Light Body/ Oversoul union with the human vessel achieving higher cosmic soul advancement levels. The five non-evolving energies which form a pyramidal connective grid of the higher “I Am” are as follows: Egyptian, Sanskrit, Tibetan, Chinese and Hebrew. These five languages of enlightenment are coded within Humanity’s Temple.
The Ceremony within the Seven Heavenly BodiesThe Chaldean Order We know the Sun is an obvious power and has always been worshipped or looked at as a god. The moon, also mysterious and powerful, has also been considered to act as a god. The Ancients and Worshippers alike were all aware that these are celestial bodies and are therefore considered deities. As far as the Ancients were concerned, there were seven Celestial Bodies: The Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, The Moon, Mercury, and Venus.
The Sumerian/ Babylonian/ Chaldean system was introduced to Greece by a " Chaldean priest" by Berosus in the fourth century B.C.E. during the Age of Aries. In the third century B.C.E., the Greeks had completely adopted the Chaldean Order of the Heavenly Bodies of the cosmos.Look at the magical number Seven in Chakras' location, or spiritual energy, in the human body. There are six of these wheels that are constantly spinning and stacked vertically from the spine base to the top of the head. The seventh Chakra is located beyond the physical body above the spine or at the head's top. The first Chakra works with the body. The second works with our instinct, the third with vital energy, the fourth with deeper emotions, the fifth with communication with others, the sixth provides an overview of life, and the seventh provides communication with God.
1. Pick up the Activating the Five Inner Vehicles of Light shield and walk clockwise around the circle beginning at the East point and recite the mantra“Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish, Adonai T’sebayoth” (The Kodoish mantra is so strong that lower vibrations cannot remain for any length of time in the presence of this vibration) finish back at the east point of the circle and place the shield in the centre of the altar (table).
2. Move into the heavenly bodies, enter from the east at Jupiter, keeping your thoughts on the energies of Jupiter, then drawing the Sigil (Signature of Jupiter) with your hand. Trace the signature large enough to fill your whole energy field while reciting the Kodoish Mantra. Jupiter assists us in dealing with the laws of life. The Hindu word for Jupiter is, “Guru” and this planet reminds us of Dharma. Dharma refers to one's personal obligations, looking at how we can solve the problems that confront us. The largest planet in the solar system, Jupiter, represents the principles of growth and expansion. Move clockwise to Saturn.
3. Keeping your thoughts on the energies of Saturn, draw the Sigil (Signature of Saturn) with your hand. Trace the signature large enough to fill your whole energy field, reciting the Kodoish Mantra. Saturn shows us our boundaries and limits and what areas we need to take responsibility for in life. Saturn holds us together and provides a foundation. Saturn can pull us apart to rebuild stronger foundations when old foundations no longer serve our highest good. Move clockwise to the Moon.
4. Keeping your thoughts on the energies of the moon, draw the Sigil (Signature of the Moon) with your hand. Trace the signature large enough to fill your whole energy field, reciting the Kodoish Mantra. The Moon (Nurture) symbolizes emotions and instincts through daily habits, patterns and routines. The Moon carries two Nodes, a North and South Node. We can view the South Node of the moon through old patterns of behaviour and response. The North Node guides us in the direction of the future, integrating our soul’s desires. Move clockwise to Mercury.
5. Keeping your thoughts on the energies of Mercury, draw the Sigil (Signature of Mercury) with your hand. Trace the signature large enough to fill your whole energy field, reciting the Kodoish Mantra. Mercury (the Mind) represents thoughts, ideas, and the mental process in general. It governs not only ideas and communications but also humanity and technology. Move Clockwise to Venus. 6. Keeping your thoughts on the energies of Venus, draw the Sigil (Signature of Venus) with your hand. Trace the signature large enough to fill your whole energy field, reciting the Kodoish Mantra. Venus shows us how we love and what we want to be loved for. It's a key to relationships, pleasure, beauty, and our sense of appreciation. Move Clockwise to the Sun.
7. Keeping your thoughts on the energies of the Sun, draw the Sigil (Signature of Sun) with your hand. Trace the signature large enough to fill your whole energy field, reciting the Kodoish Mantra. The Sun is our shining orb of light, which creates life. The Sun represents all the changes not yet walked, that piece of us that we have not yet experienced but are merging toward. We need to shine to create life. Move Clockwise to Mars.
8. Keeping your thoughts on the energies of Mars, draw the Sigil (Signature of Mars) with your hand. Trace the signature large enough to fill your whole energy field, reciting the Kodoish Mantra. Mars is the first planet outside our Earth. Mars brings Action and Initiative.
9. Altar set up- Enter from the East again to approach the Altar. Begin by lighting the candle and offering Fire, incense (raise the element to head area) and speaking the Mantra. Move to the North, lighting the candle and offering Air (Metal), the dagger (raise element to the head area) while speaking the Mantra. Move to the west point, light the candle, and offer Earth, the crystal or rock (raise element to the head area) and speak the Mantra. Move to the South point, lighting the candle and offering the element of water and speak the Mantra. The Altar is now prepared for the ceremony. 10. Ceremony of the Five Inner Bodies- Move to the east point of the altar. Located at the East point of the table, pick up the 1st of the 5 Body Vehicle Shields. This is the 5th element of Ether or universe. Take the chosen shield and walk to the East element (Fire) and speak the Mantra staring at the shield and projecting the image, with your mind, to the centre of the table and recite the invocation “Ay Kohm-mah _____ (the shield you are on) ah-gloh moh-noh-noo-ess sah ay-tay-hah-ray-zoad-ee” (meaning, “I bindeth ___ in Thy heart in peace”). Next, move to the North, West and South, projecting the chosen image to the centre of the table at each location and speaking the invocation. From the final position (East), place the shield in the centre of the table, light the candle, say the Mantra, and invoke the fifth element. Repeat for the next 4 Body Vehicle Shields.
11. To close the ceremony, pick up the Subtle Body Vehicle of Light shield and, starting at the east point, walk counter-clockwise in the circle with the shield, looking at it and thinking thoughts of gratitude for the gentle integration of these loving energies. Blow out the candles knowing that your ceremony is complete.
The Magic of the Rainbow GridThe Tree of Life is a roadmap to consciousness. We walk the Bridge to the Rainbow Grid to explore a deeper understanding of higher realities. It is an interlaced superhighway of Light. The Tree of Life has eleven spheres; the eleventh sphere is a Knowledge Sphere. We don’t see this sphere depicted in the Tree of Life as often as we should because humanity is learning humility with knowledge. The Adam and Eve story tell us that Adam picked the “apple” from the forbidden tree. It was actually the eleventh sphere of Knowledge from the Tree of Life which created the twelfth sphere, Human, the Flesh, or the Key. Humanity is the seed of the Tree. The twelve spheres orbit around the Tree of Life, like the twelve strands of DNA, spinning through the Flower of Life. The spheres represent the molecular structure of Humanity. The Tree is constantly moving just like the atoms in our body, spinning around with the vesica piscis and around the flower’s geometry's petals, changing colours as the consciousness in our Chakras evolves.
The Human, or the Flesh, plays a vital role in the Tree. We are Divine Beings; when the prophets spoke of this in the time of Christ, they spoke of the Flesh and how holy and sacred the Temple actually is; this is how the hologram of Jesus being sacrificed on the Tree of Life came to be. Words get changed through time. Jesus was speaking of the Human on the Tree of Life. We are the seeds, the Keys to Akasha, the Keys to the Earth Plane, or the doorways. Metatron showed me this system: the Being took me to the grid. I was in awe of its beauty. Just above me was the Milky Way! He took me as an eight-year-old child as we walked the Bridge and travelled to other realms, dimensions and other planets. We were taking the spheres in our hands and feeling each one; it reminded me of one of those giant pianos you can run across to play a tune, as each colour had a frequency of a tone. Metatron then took the Tree and placed it around my body. As it twirled and spun around me, moving up and down, the Being said, “With great knowledge comes great responsibility, be discerning with the gifts.”
The Five Wanderers Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, 5 bright stars that moved differently. They moved at different speeds from the stars and each other, following their own paths through the sky; these stars were large enough to be noticed throughout the night sky. Two of these stars in the sky moved rapidly (with a different position every couple of days) while others moved slowly, taking several months or even a year to change position. Often these wandering stars even moved backwards for days before continuing their forward wandering. We know this backward movement as a retrograde motion. The Five wandering stars were named Planets; Greek astronomers employed the term asteres planetai, or Planet's "wandering stars," to describe those starlike lights in the heavens that moved over the course of the year. It seems these planets were showing us to move outside our solar system, to wander the universe in a unique way that may seem different to some, and discover new systems of knowledge, or even wander our own Star the Earth and discover the riches and truths in our own roots right where we stand.
The Children of Light journey into the east, into the Central Sun, the golden rise of the Alpha. Walk the Rainbow Grid with an open heart and pure intent for humanity, the Earth, and a universal ONE. Take thy Father’s hand, as a mother nurtures us, and enter the Sphere of Kether, the Crown, as above so below. Note: “Ee-oh-el-kee” is Enochian for “Bringeth Forth.” It is spelled phonetically for ease of pronunciation.
Step 1- Move to the 1st Sphere (Kether), face east and speak, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Kether.”
Step 2- Move to the 2nd Sphere (Chokmah), face east and speak, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Chokmah.”
Step 3- Move to the 3rd Sphere (Binah), face east and speak, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Binah.”
Step 4- Move to the 4th Sphere, face east and speak,, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Daath.”
Step 5- The Five Wanderers/Altar/Ceremony. Enter at Mercury with the Peace and Preparation Shield. Walk around the Sphere clockwise slowly in silence, one with God and with peaceful thoughts of the Earth and humanity at large as your intention for the ceremony heightens. Finish back at Mercury placing the Peace and Preparation Shield back on the ground.
Step 6- Start with Mercury, facing outwards (back to the table) and speak the Mantra, “Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish, Adonai T’sebayoth” (The Kodoish mantra is so strong that lower vibrations cannot remain for any length of time in the presence of this vibration. The harmonic speed of light activates special grids of the Brotherhood). Moving around the Pentagram clockwise increases the distance between the planet and the sun. Move to Venus, again speaking the Mantra, then repeat the Mantra at Mars, then again at Jupiter, and finally at Saturn, speaking the Mantra at each planet.
Step 7- Enter the Pentagram from the North. Move counter-clockwise and speak the Mantra repeatedly within the Pentagram centre (moving into higher systems of creation), finishing back at the Northern point.
Step 8- Altar set up- Enter from the North again to approach the Altar. Begin by lighting the candle and offering water (raise the element to the head area), and speaking the Mantra. Move to the West, lighting the candle and offering Air ( Metal), the dagger (raise element to the head area) while speaking the Mantra. Move to the South point, light the candle, and offer Earth, the crystal or rock (raise element to the head area) and speak the Mantra. Move to the East point, lighting the candle and incense, offering the element of Fire and speak the Mantra.
Step 9- Located at the East point of the table, pick up the 11 Rainbow Grid Shields and move through each sheet slowly until one of these shields stand out to you. Put the rest of the shields back. This is the 5th element of Ether or universe. Take the chosen shield and walk to the North element (water) and speak the Mantra staring at the shield and projecting the image, with your mind, to the centre of the table. Next, move to the West, South and East, projecting the chosen image to the table's centre at each location. From the final position (East), place the shield in the centre of the table, light the candle and say the Mantra for the fifth element.
Step 10- Located at the East point, pick up the next 4 Rainbow Grid Shields and slowly move through each shield, holding your intention for the ceremony in your mind. Begin with the Kodoish Shield 6.6.6 (The Holy Grid's numerical sequence, 666, is used to identify you with Earth's vibration). The next shield is Invoking the Order of Michael (the seats in the Order of Michael will send the Elohim Lords to assist in creating the Lower Heavens). The next shield is the Garment of Light (the Garment acts as a highly evolved Merkabah that surrounds the human vessel while travelling through the Higher Aspects of Humanity, the Higher Kingdoms of Heaven). The next shield is Urim and Thummin Harmonics and Structure (connection of crystal grid consciousness, within us and deep in the earth, which bridges us to the Merkabah of Light. Acting as a homing beacon to the Divine Energy Templates). Put the shields back.
Step 11- Located at the East point, pick up the next 8 Rainbow Grid Shields and slowly move through each shield while holding your intention for the ceremony in your mind, becomes stronger. Begin with the Kodoish Shield 9.9.9 (this shield indicates you have picked up a Merkabah vibration, and you are receptive to whatever instruction is at hand).
Move to the next shield and invoke the Order of Enoch (the Christ Grid, or the Cosmic Lattice, is offered to higher forces of Light and those involved in Humanity's uplifting. The seats in this Order harvest our collective manifestations of the Divine in the material world and present them to God).
Move to the next shield, The Template of Light Alignment (opening all seven centres to work in perfect harmony. When this is achieved, we can connect to the 8th Chakra, the Template of Light. Achieving this will move Humanity from our limitations of self and desires to only serving God, manifesting the Divine).
Move to the next shield, Grids Nine and Ten (the Ninth and Tenth Chakra Grids aligning to the Eighth Chakra Template. The completion of the grid forms the Tree of Life, which can bring us the knowledge of Akasha and all the information from previous civilizations).
Move to the next shield, Merkabah/Earths Planetary Grid (moving the stagnant energy held in our bodies and in the Earth. We are connected with the Earth, so as the Earth’s vibration rises, so does Humanity’s).
Move to the next shield, Merkabah/The Light Body Vehicle of Ascension (the Charoit, the Four-wheeled or winged travel system, also known as our Divine Light Vehicle used for transportation between Worlds).
Move to the next shield, Harmonic Grid Frequency Hook up (the hook up of the spiritual forces of Merkabah and the physical thresholds. This is the connection to the harmonic grids and the Merkabah, which has the ability to “speak” through light consciousness. This shield allows our vehicle to encompass a specific grid's tone/colour for travelling within that grid).
Move to the next shield, B’nai Elohim, The Angelic Grid (the B’nai Elohim open the Gates of Light. Some Angelic Beings may choose this system to come into the Lower Heavens to do the work of God). Place the last 8 shields back on the ground in front of the East point and speak your intention (the word is potent). It is best to speak in the now and be direct and precise with your wording (you now have the angelic portals open and have the attention of the higher forces of light so manifestation can happen quickly and events in your life will move around suddenly to accommodate your intention, you can use grace and ease in your intention). Some write their intentions ahead of time and read off their sheets. Some may not be comfortable speaking in a group, so the intention can be read silently to yourself. After your intention is read/spoken, take a step back, raise your arms to the Heavens and release in gratitude.
Step 12- Located at the East point, pick up the next 11 Rainbow Grid Shields and slowly move through each shield. Begin with the Torah Or Assimilation shield (the Torah Or represents a group of entities that share the same motivation or one common interest, revealing the scriptures of God to Humanity. As we are currently shifting into the Aquarian Age, we are connecting to our Divine Oversoul).
Move to the next shield, Kodoish 12.12.12. (this is the vibration of consciousness transportation).
Move to the next shield, Invoking The Order Of Melchizedek (these are the Angelic Messengers preparing the Earth for the Council of Light. This will usher in the New Earth, the Shekinah Universe. This will be the final preparation to unite all with a new consciousness of Universal Intelligence).
Move to the next shield, The Path Of Crystal Points (energizing all crystals in the body, the Third Eye, and the whole crystalline grid of the planet. It stretches out to the Path of the Universal Template and the Merkabah).
Move to the next shield, Ze’on Particles/Activation of Teleportation ( these particles act as a protection to keep the mind intact when merging with other consciousness) and provide access to a higher functioning energy field).
Move to the next shield, Subtle Body Vehicle of Light (five Body Vehicles of Light. This Shield will help draw up all Five Bodies through the Crown Chakra, becoming One with the Eternal Light. When the Eighth Chakra is open, we have a universal connection).
Move to the next shield, The Point of Ascension/The Day of Yom Or (a day of graduation or transformation for those who have focused all their energies on the great work of Salvation).
Move to the next shield, Seraphim (Angelic Beings of Light that use the higher mind of multidimensional coding to take on forms of planetary creation, local universal levels of creation, and the superuniverse level of creation. They are the Gate Keepers or Guardians).
Move to the next shield, Gate of the Guardian (the Seraphim Guards who preserve and protect the All, the universal gates to all creation levels).
Move to the next shield, Threshold of the Great White Brotherhood (this organization is constantly transmitting wisdom to us from higher intelligence levels by surveying the lower planetary worlds).
Move to the next shield, The Shekinah Rainbow (this is a Divine Presence, the God Head's feminine aspect. BE who you are in the Eternal Now of the Shekinah Rainbow.The presence of our physical body is the prism of our Spirit/Higher Self. When we are present in the 3rd Dimension, all aspects of Self, Soul, and Spirit merge as One; this is the Shekinah Rainbow catalyst. This will begin the flow of Unconditional Love).
Step 13- Located at the East point, pick up the Peace and Preparation shield and, starting from the water element (North Location), give your thoughts acceptance and gratitude, knowing your ceremony is complete while projecting the image of Peace and Preparation, with your mind, to the North element of Water.
Next, move to the East, South and West, projecting the Peace and Preparation shield with thoughts of gratitude, knowing your ceremony is complete, to each location. Place the shield back on the ground. Step 14- Move to the 5th Sphere, face east and speak,, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Chesed.” Step 15- Move to the 6th Sphere, face east and speak,, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Geburah.” Step 16- Move to the 7th Sphere, face east and speak,, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Tiphareth.” Step 17- Move to the 8th Sphere, face east and speak,, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Netzach.” Step 18- Move to the 9th Sphere, face east and speak,, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Hod.” Step 19- Move to the 10th Sphere, face east and speak,, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Yesod.” Step 20- Move to the 11th Sphere, face east and speak,, “Ee-oh-el-kee, Malkuth.” Step 21 - Blow out all of the candles and incense, so the altar is ready for the next ceremony, or individual if you are doing a group session.